It started off a little rocky when I noticed that I would be riding a TRAIN at one point from Newark (ahem...the murder capitol of the US) to Philly...boy was I fired up about that!! But my buddy Jon (world-traveller) made me feel a little better...but told me just "DON'T get on a bus...no matter what they say"!! HA! As if!!
Anyway...so the long and short of it...is I got to spend an AMAZING weekend staying with my dear friend, Susie Clune (whom I can now refer to as my "super-smart-nurse-practioner-friend, Susie Clune - congrats you rock star)...and celebrating the marriage of my OTHER dear friend, Susie Yaffa!!! We will now call her Susie "Z" because for the life of me I cannot spell or say her new last name.
This wedding was just such a celebration!! Susie has had the CRAZIEST dating stories for all the time I have known her...and finding Jim has just been a match made in Heaven. These two are basically the same person - athletic, thoughtful, smart and hardworking...and boy do they love each other. It was such an honor to be a part of something so special for these two precious people!
oh...and did I mention "tan" in my adjectives? yes...tan...very very tan.
my sweet friend, Rebecca, at the rehearsal dinner. she is getting married at the same place next year!
i know - i have pretty friends...Brian and Erica Winters
(rebecca's future hubby, jack, gave us all a good belly laugh as he took this pic!! im still giggling a little... )
the girls with the bride
these gals were my dates for the night! we made it our mission to eat everything in sight...and there was a lot to see!! the food was A-MAZ-ZING!!!
My lame-o attempt at getting a good dress shot...my photography skills were HURTING this weekend!! might have something to do with martinis, wine or margaritas...im not sure...
Katie!!! You look FAB-U-LOUS!
ReplyDelete