Friday, July 15, 2011

Hello From Blogspot!

Perhaps a change has been in order for some time now...




I know I know - I have been TERRIBLE at updating my blog...TERRIBLE!! And I do have a few excuses...1. Wordpress STINKS!! It has caused me so much extra time and frustration!! I would spend hours writing cute posts and updating pics, only to find they never save properly and I have to go back and redo. Not cool, wordpress, not cool at all. 2. Between moving and chasing after two kids (*one of which doesn't nap.boo.) I have had a hard time finding my blog-time. and 3. I have been OBSESSED...literally...obsessed with home-decor and design blogs. Seriously - obsessed...and I love pinterest with all my heart and soul...thanks Amy. Anyway - I know those are terrible excuses for not updating my huge following (Ashley and Meredith) and I promise to get better!! Really, I do...pinky swear.




So here are a few fun pics:




Seriously. Love these people.









This is his signature stance before jumping in the water. Gotta get those goggles in place.





My mother may kill me (she hates messy faces), but I seriously want to have this picture in poster size. This little girl has SUCH spirit...can't you just see it in those twinkley baby blues?! She is also...ahem...a very messy eater....


















No comments:

Post a Comment