Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is It a Work Day Today???

This is Blake's first question EVERY single morning!! And all he wants to do is to go "fishing with daddy." He LOVES fishing...and Mia Claire uses it as an opportunity to have eat massive amounts of snacks (which is what she does every where we go!)




We went last night and it was SOOOOOO hotty hot hot hot! I was unprepared for our adventure and the 102 degree temps...no sunscreen and I literally should have brought an umbrella for shade...I was planning on going to the pool with my girlfriend and her daughter, but everyone wanted to go "shishing" (MC says). So we trucked out to the "big" pond in a neighborhood right by our house..."hiked" (if anyone who ACTUALLY hikes saw where we "hiked"...they wouldn't say it was "hiking", rather, "walking on a dirt trail"...but I call it hiking....and this is my blog)....and started to fish.






MC with snack #1












Quickly followed by snack #2












The fishermen.












No comments:

Post a Comment